Coming Soon: The New Community Community Well
Our Vision and Purpose
Support our community with non-sectarian programming open to everyone, for the wellness of body, mind, and spirit — and the development of communitarian values.
We’re actively seeking for- and non-profit businesses and startups:
- Organizations commit to the shared mission of the Community Well, through partnership and collaboration
- Hosting services in the center allows increases visibility and allows for enhanced marking
- The center provides a “whole is greater than the sum of its parts” value proposition
For Community Members
Get involved and find community here, with plenty to do:
- There will be “always something happening”
- A broad range of programs and activities for all ages
- Physical wellness activities such as yoga, Pilates, aerobics, massage, and shiatsu
- Programs for children and families
- Counseling services
- Recreational, educational, and cultural activities
- Non-sectarian; all are welcome!
Grand opening planned for early 2024
- Currently expanding our program model on our existing footprint
- $2.8 million new construction/renovation
- Approx. 2,450 sq ft new space featuring a large multi-purpose atrium and café space
- 100% accessible building
Don’t miss out!
Join our mailing list and you’ll receive the latest information about programs, partners, and opportunities at The Community Well.